On March 1, 1928, the proposal of the parishioner Alexander Kozlov for the construction of the Holy Temple in Ljubovia was unanimously approved at the civil assembly. At that time the parish temple was at Citluk, and before that, until 1881 in Gornja Ljubovidza. After the established "Committee for the Erection of the Church in Ljubovia" was blessed by Lord Michael, Orthodox The bishops of Šabac-Valjevo (March 10, 1928) were marked by preparations and fundraising actions for the erection of the temple. At the Committee meeting 23. On August 19, 1932, a proposal was adopted for the church to be dedicated to the Holy Transfiguration of the Lord, and the Sabbath day to be Peter's Day. The construction contract was concluded with the contractor Dragomir Tomic from Gracanica on September 8, 1932. The church was completely completed in 1940.
The Monastery of St. Nicholas Serbian (Soko grad) is located at the foot of the Falcon Mountain, below the highest peak of Rozanj, 15 kilometers away from Ljubovija. It represents the natural boundary between
Azbukovice and Radjevine. In the tradition of the Serbian people it has a special meaning, above all it has remained a symbol of invincibility and one of the last strongholds of the Turkish authorities in Serbia.
During the fortification, its suburbs, protected by a palisade and later by a wall, were expanding along this building. The monastery is the endowment of the Bishop of Sabac Lavrentija. It is dedicated to St. to Bishop Nikolai Velimirovic who is celebrated on May 3rd. The church, whose altar preserves a part of the relics of St. Bishop Nikolai, was built in 1994 and belongs to the Moravian style. The wood-carved iconostasis was made in Baroque style and is gilded with 24-carat gold, while the Byzantine-style icons painted and donated the monastery sister Krstana Tasic, a famous icon painter. In the circle of the monastery complex there is a museum, konak and a larger accommodation facility "Dom Nikolaj Velimirovic", which disposes of capacity that can accommodate 200 guests.
Since 2001, an action called "Moba" has been launched in the monastery, which brings together Serbian youth from the diaspora. Over time, our children lose theirs abroad national and religious identity, so the main objective of this action is to learn the language of their fathers and to rebuild their ancestral homeland.
According to legend, the Holy Trinity Monastery, named after Citluk, is about 400 years old and is among the oldest Orthodox religious monuments in this part of Podrinje. The data
from 1878 testify that there was a church at the time. In 1966, locals and parishioners built a new one on the foundations of the old church. The church is dedicated to the Holy Trinity.
A foundation was found in the foundations confirming that the church existed in 1816. The iconostasis is thought to be over 100 years old. Although damaged, there are many preserved elements. The gate at the entrance to the church dates from that period. Blessed to begin the bishop of Sabac-Valjevo, Jovan Velimirovic, seeing this place, left the successor to Bishop Sabacko A blessing to Lavrenti to build a monastery there. The new bell tower was built in 1995, and the construction of the konak began 1999. godine. Since 1999, monasticism has been settled in the monastery.
This monastery houses a copy of the icon of the Virgin of Tihvin. This miraculous icon of the Blessed Virgin Mary is celebrated on June 26 / July 9 and is being called for conservation help children's health. The icon of the Virgin was painted on the north pillar of the old church from 1878. Rain and bad weather damaged the church just from the north pages. The paint from the icon was spilled due to the leaking of the roof and the icon was decaying. The priest, Father Kozlov, who came from Russia after the persecution of the monks, at the time of the October Revolution, he wanted to cross the icon to make the church look more beautiful. When he crossed the church, on the same night the Holy Virgin answered him and told him that he should not have done so. The next day he tried to correct the mistake, but unsuccessfully. That night, he was reported to be experiencing some discomfort. Shortly thereafter, his son Oleg fell ill and died. In a sign repentant father Kozlov brought a copy of the icon of the Virgin of Tikhvin from Russia, which is still in the monastery today on the same pillar. Before this one iconically, people who are devout and who have a strong faith have experienced many healings and wonders.
The Holy Trinity Monastery is located in the hamlet of Bela Voda, on the slopes of Nemic Hill, near Ljubovija, about 400 m above the Drina River. This is a new monastery, which is blessed
Bishop of Šabac, Mr. Lavrenti, was built by donor Karadjordje Ristanovic, who was originally from this area. The monastery was erected on the family estate around the graves of his parents
Kosta and Bozana Ristanovic and the Little Sisters of Vide. The monastery came to life in 2005 with the arrival of Serafim the monk for the monastery and since then it has been held
regular worship. It has a cover from the relic of Sv. Fridays.
The monastery has a very nice location with a beautiful view of the Drina and the Bosnian mountains, clean air and high quality spring water, which gave the village its name.